Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II
(11-19-2015, 05:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: He did ask for proof that the Bible said you should be a racist to go to Heaven. Even if that said you must be a racist to go to Heaven, which is doesn't, through God's grace all things are possible. So being a racist would not be required to go to Heaven.

Just saying. Ninja

I saw his qualifier...but that was not what I proposed.  I'm sure he'll try and squirm out of it.

Anyway...

http://www.wckkkk.org/identity.html

Quote:
  • The White Camelia Knights of the Ku Klux Klan is a Christian Identity Klan. I realize that most people have no understanding into what Christian Identity means.Identity Christian simply implies that we identify our race as being the true descendants of the Israelite people. I understand that most people have been educated to believe that the jewish people are God’s chosen people. Christians have even gone as far as to call themselves judeo-christians, they become extremely hostile at the Klan whenever this subject is mentioned. But, we are followers of Christ and even if our beliefs are unpopular, they are still correct. I am constantly told that Christ was a jew. That Moses and Abraham were jews, but, this belief is incorrect.

• It’s clear to me, just from reading the Old and New Testaments of the Bible that it was written and speaks only to Israel or the Israelite people. Jesus Christ confirms this in Matthew 15:24: "But He answered and said ‘I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the House of Israel." To find the answer to this question, let’s read John 10:24-27: "Then came the jews round about him, and said unto him, how long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly." Jesus answered them, "I told you, and ye believed not the works that I do in my Fathers name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."One of the stumbling blocks that Christians have in understanding the Bible is using common sense in determining what Jesus Christ is trying to say, for instance, in John 8:37: Jesus tells the jews "I know that ye are Abraham’s seed. But ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you". But to read past this one verse you find that Christ tells them they are not Abraham’s seed but, tells them they are of their Father the devil. So, common sense tells me that what Jesus was trying to say was that He believed that the jews believed they were of Abraham’s seed. Lets read on through verse 38:47 "I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your Father. "They answered and said: Unto him Abraham is our Father, Jesus saith unto them, if ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham." But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: This did not Abraham. "Ye do the deeds of your Father. Then said they to him, we be not born of fornication, we have one Father, even God." This really angered Christ, so He fired back with this statement. "Jesus said unto them, if God were your Father, ye would love me: For I proceeded forth and came from God, neither came I of myself, but He sent me". "Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word." Ye are of your Father the devil, and the lusts of your Father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When He speaketh a lie. He speaketh of his own: For He is a liar, and the Father of it. "and because I tell you the truth ye believe me not". "Which of you convinceth me of sin? and if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me"? "He that is of God heareth God’s words: ye therefore hear them not because ye are not of God." Christ leaves little to be interpreted in these statements to the jews.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II - GMDino - 11-19-2015, 05:34 PM