Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Live look at Zac Taylor when he decided to go for it on 4th down…
(01-02-2022, 10:11 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Fine-ish because it succeeding was 100% dependent upon the refs throwing two flags. You are literally putting your win into the refs hands. That is NEVER a good strategy even if it worked this time. They swallow their whistles either time and it's a turnover on downs.

It also meant Burrow was going to be put into two giant pile-ups which predictably led to his knee getting re-tweaked.

So you're wrong.

If the DB doesn’t hold Chase the fade is there, as it had been all day, so to say it was dependent on the flag is saying it didn’t matter if the other team “cheats”. I’m not a huge fade ball guy on 4th down…but most times your not throwing to a dude who just went off for 266 either so I think you have to look at it in context.

The two sneaks, Romo sold the “not really trying to score” narrative but you don’t push the pile from behind if they didn’t really want to score so I’m not buying it. I think they wanted to as they had gone to the sneak in that situation many times throughout the last two years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live look at Zac Taylor when he decided to go for it on 4th down… - Au165 - 01-02-2022, 10:16 PM