Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
What's the data say about Central Americans?

That's the majority of illegals here. At least in my experience. People see latino's and they automatically assume they're Mexican. But most are from Honduras, Guatemala, Columbia, Costa Rica and places like that.

Anyway that's what they do. Work here for about 5 yrs then head back home and live like kings for awhile, then repeat another time or two a few years down the road. I've worked with dozens of illegals and got to know some of them pretty well, for a work relationship. It's not like I had a choice in the matter. My company used an employment agency geared towards minorities and these were them. They all had 'official' documentation but like I said, I got know a few, so I know they werent legal.

Most were good people and I can't say that I blame them because I'm sure I'd do the same thing if I were in their shoes. But I'm torn in how I feel about that because I'm not particularly for immigration and I'm surely not for allowing refugees in the country or anywhere in the Western world until a drastic change is made and they are ready to assimilate. I'm sorry but that's just how I feel about that situation right now.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S. - Devils Advocate - 11-20-2015, 12:56 AM