Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor for coach of the year!!!
(01-02-2022, 10:05 PM)Destro Wrote: Well, I am that guy. I’m also the “We can’t have nice things!” Guy. Not a fan of his, for sure, but a Bengals fan for a long time. Bengals winning above all. I thought David Klinger would be a star here, so what do I know.

I was furious the day we drafted Klingler... LoL. The only time I was madder on draft day was the Akili Smith shit show. My fear was Klingler hadn't faced any competition or adversity, and there would be plenty of each in Cincinnati in those days.

I've been the we can't have nice things dude myself. I've just had a different feeling this year from the players and their coaches. I felt like they'd win around seven games, so I guess I'm looking at this through a different lens. I'm pleasantly surprised with the results of the season. I never imagined they'd win the north. Having said that....I felt like some good chemistry and growing up was brewing this off-season. I think we have a good mix across the board. If these guys continue to fight like they do for Zac, then count me in too. Tyler Boyd was the first one to celebrate with Zac. That's telling to me.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor for coach of the year!!! - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-02-2022, 11:06 PM
Zac Taylor for coach of the year!!! - CJD - 01-02-2022, 06:52 PM