Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor for coach of the year!!!
(01-02-2022, 11:06 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I was furious the day we drafted Klingler... LoL. The only time I was madder on draft day was the Akili Smith shit show. My fear was Klingler hadn't faced any competition or adversity, and there would be plenty of each in Cincinnati in those days.

I've been the we can't have nice things dude myself. I've just had a different feeling this year from the players and their coaches. I felt like they'd win around seven games, so I guess I'm looking at this through a different lens. I'm pleasantly surprised with the results of the season. I never imagined they'd win the north. Having said that....I felt like some good chemistry and growing up was brewing this off-season. I think we have a good mix across the board. If these guys continue to fight like they do for Zac, then count me in too. Tyler Boyd was the first one to celebrate with Zac. That's telling to me.

Based on talent alone, I put the Bengals in the AFC title game by next year. This was before all the media hype and “unexpected wins.” Bengals have ascended faster than I thought and the division has gone super soft very fast. Perfect storm to take over. Just when things get into tougher competition, tiny things can matter. I see the roster and aside from O-line ( which I expect to get the upgrade this off season) the weakest link must be somewhere. I’ll take that AFC title game now, though.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor for coach of the year!!! - Destro - 01-02-2022, 11:49 PM
Zac Taylor for coach of the year!!! - CJD - 01-02-2022, 06:52 PM