Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II
(11-20-2015, 12:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/peter-roff/2013/05/28/study-finds-fact-checkers-biased-against-republicans

And we are supposed to believe politifact why?  Oh yeah because they are 3x more likely to say republicans are not truthful .

The channel 4 blogger didn't refute what Shapiro said .... He just added to it to make it sound less harsh.

(11-20-2015, 12:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That wasn't even what I was referencing when I got my numbers.    That's just what Roto found.  

But good job using a biased service to rate whether it's true or not.    

If you want to debunk Shapiro then post the polls and go through them.   Show us he is a liar.

I provided TWO sources...with links (and images) from the same polls that Shapiro used.  

You were quite willing to accept Shaprio's word for everything because you already agreed with him.  Open you eyes and look at the other side (the one that doesn't make wild assumptions) and see how that goes.

Hilarious

Sorry...I almost got through that with a straight face!  We all know you'll just ignore them and then just make up something.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II - GMDino - 11-20-2015, 08:21 AM