Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II
(11-19-2015, 01:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Westboro baptist church is 25 people.   Radical Muslims are hundreds of millions.  

Not sure what the KKK has to do with being a christian.   I must have missed the lesson that we were supposed to hate someone that was a different color.    Being a racist has nothing to do with your religion unless the religion states that you are to judge someone by the color of their skin.  

Bfine posted a video somewhere that had a good response on moderates not speaking up and how irrelevant they were.  You probably won't like it but there is a good point in there.  

I don't have issues with moderate Muslims other than I think they should be pushing for a reformation to a more moderate Islam.

We're talking about ISIL, though, and they're only between 52k and 258k strong. So, at most, 0.016% of the global Muslim population is representative of what it means to be a Muslim?

I also reject Ben Shapiro's hilarious attempts at twisting polls to make global claims. The numerous sources showing how his suggesting is just wrong is adequate evidence.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II - BmorePat87 - 11-20-2015, 11:52 AM