Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-19-2015, 12:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why on earth would I give you any details about my life?  

You don't send a stalker your bio .  

What's sad is that you rail on my wife and family constantly.  Not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this other than making yourself look sad and pathetic.  

When did attacking someone's family become the normal around here?

First, I have never written a single derogatory comment about your "wife" or your family.  Suggesting I have is another lie in a long series of lies.  I have teased you for being a liar.  If you don't like being teased about being a liar then stop lying.  Quit pretending to be a victim and start acting like a man. Cry

Second, I know the stalker comments are meant to be irritating, but they aren't.  The idea someone is stalking you because they reply to the person who posts more than any other member is just laughable.  Just so you know, your character is inducing the opposite effect of what you intend. Hilarious

Third, you give out details of your life almost daily.  Like that picture in your avatar for instance. :crazy:

Fourth, my anniversary is August 2nd.  What can you do with that information?  Not a god damn thing. Yawn

Fifth, the reason you don't want to answer the question is because you're trying to hide something.  You're a habitual liar and the odds you will guess your "anniversary" correctly is slim to none. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-20-2015, 12:04 PM