Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Live look at Zac Taylor when he decided to go for it on 4th down…
(01-03-2022, 06:57 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: No, you brought up the Mixon comment, and you brought up Mixon stats, so I'm trying to level set your brain since you don't seem to watch other teams.

This thread is about zac taylor, where I said he's starting to realize our identity lies with Joe Burrow, not Joe Mixon.

Yes his rushing TDs are important, but you're lying to yourself if you think we are good in short yardage run scenarios. We even know it ourselves (hence we pass). 

It's not about Chubb, there are many backs who are better than Mixon when you disregard the yardage stats. My point is this is a pass first team not a run first team. In the end, you want the ball in Burrow's hands not Mixon's. There was no identity for this Bengals team until recently.

The best part of the ending to this game is we won't ever know if we we actually got stuffed 6 times on the goal line, or not. :)

I don't have a dog in this fight but the comparisons of Mixon vs. Chubb are just silly when you compare the OL play in front of them.  Cleveland has an elite OL and the Bengals not so much.

The good news is the Bengal skill players are all very young so we can now concentrate on fixing the week spot moving forward.

Just enjoy the season!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live look at Zac Taylor when he decided to go for it on 4th down… - Daddy-O - 01-03-2022, 10:37 AM