Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
My last comments on this.... I will just start reporting posts from this point forward.

1. You constantly talk about them almost daily. You do not go a day without a mention of my family in some negative capacity .

2. I could care less if stalker bothers you or not. That's what you do..... It's just a description. I don't say it to insult you. I have never insulted anyone on this board directly. Some of my topical comments may have bothered some.... But I have never attacked anyone's personal life. Or constantly brought up their family on a daily basis.

3. Yes I have made general comments when pertinent to explain why I believe one way or another. And who cares about my avatar? There is about 3 people here who care about it . You, VD, And djs . Never seen so much outrage or attention paid to an avatar. What's sad is that I swapped to Woody woodpecker for a couple of days and VD congratulates me on the change...... Love how you guys monitor me haha.

4. Good for you. Just because you want to share some things doesn't mean that everyone does... Plus if you were any kind of detective you could figure it out. Reading my posts should be plenty to figure out what we were doing in June and why. It was enough for a few to figure out And the. ask me how things were going privately.. You are too much into insulting me instead of putting it together and knowing why.....which is fine because you don't care what I do.... You just want to toss the latest insult at me or another poster .... Instead of staying on topic you want to get personal. Which is just the type of man you are I suppose.

5. Of course I am hiding something ..... It's a bengals message board ... Not Facebook. Why on earth would anyone go into detail on their life given the childish nature of some on this board. Vast majority of people here are respectful but then there are the few who take things way overboard and who needs that in their life away from this board.

Btw you are one of the ones who take things way to far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - StLucieBengal - 11-20-2015, 02:33 PM