Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reiff and Spain injury updates
(01-03-2022, 07:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Carman will have another full offseason and training camp to work on his transition, and should be much better next year. That said, I want 2 OL free agents to come in here this off season on short term deals. 

I like Carman, and I hope the offseason does him wonders as he'll be further removed from the back injury. However that back injury is what worries me, watching him stand so upright and get pushed back makes me curious if his back will allow him to get down as low as needed to play inside at guard.

Don't have to be short term, get two legit OL and let guys develop behind them. Front load the contracts so if the young guys step up you can move on from the Vets without cap issues. Watching Thuney Sunday start at G then move to LT and just shut down the Bengals best pass rusher was so frustrating as he is the type of guy they needed to sign for this run. There is another chance to get it right this year with a few of the names out there, but you also have to make sure you get Spain back under contract. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reiff and Spain injury updates - Murdock2420 - 01-03-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Reiff and Spain injury updates - pally - 01-03-2022, 06:48 PM
RE: Reiff and Spain injury updates - pally - 01-03-2022, 07:03 PM