Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II
(11-20-2015, 11:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We're talking about ISIL, though, and they're only between 52k and 258k strong. So, at most, 0.016% of the global Muslim population is representative of what it means to be a Muslim?

I also reject Ben Shapiro's hilarious attempts at twisting polls to make global claims. The numerous sources showing how his suggesting is just wrong is adequate evidence.

Fair enough. But really these numbers just come down to what you consider makes you radical or moderate.

Wiling to bet my list of what makes you radical is different than yours. So really if we are ever going to forward this discussion there needs to be some sort of unified board definition of what makes you radical or why its radical.

I would think any belief that oppresses women in western civilization's eyes would be radical. You may only think killing makes you radical. I'm not sure where you stand on that since we have never attempted to create a unified definition of radical behavior.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Americans thought of Jewish refugees on the eve of World War II - StLucieBengal - 11-20-2015, 03:46 PM