Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown nearly brought to tears
(01-03-2022, 11:53 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: They said Mike Brown was so happy he was nearly brought to tears after we kicked the game winning field goal.

I'm not gonna lie I was right there with him ( but it may or may not have been due to watching that insanity at the end of the game). So that being said I really didn't think much of this when I read that about Mike Brown.

But in what might be a very real window to win a superbowl in my opinion. With a crucial offseason to build the Oline and add pieces and depth to the defense. Mike Brown might be seeing the fruits of the free agency spending and be ready to open the checkbook. To not only retain our own guys but to add that crucial piece or two so that we can fill the rest in the draft.

I know we have the playoffs and I'm not trying to write us off this year and I'm certainly going to enjoy the ride. But things are looking very good going forward. I also know that it looks like with Burrow and Chase the window could be open awhile but I would love to make a run at a superbowl with Boyd and Mixon on the squad also I think the core of the defense is there and that doesn't always happen no matter how much free agency spending.
The most impressive thing about our current roster is that we enter 2022 with the 5th most cap space in the NFL.

Matter of fact: Of the top dozen in cap space entering 2022; Cincy is the only one that has locked up a playoff spot
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown nearly brought to tears - bfine32 - 01-03-2022, 11:59 PM