Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miles Garrett won't be out to kill Burrow
(01-04-2022, 08:31 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wasn’t it reported that Palmer and Von Oelhoffen was college roommates? It would be tough to say he injured him on purpose if true, but I’m still not sold on that idea.

EDIT: Well, scratch that theory. Oelhoffen went to college at Boise St. Maybe they were roommates when he played for Cincinnati?

I actually met Kimo while working a few years ago. Very nice guy, and very large....lol. His mother took a liking to the Georgetown area during his time in stripes while in TC. He winds up building an assisted living facility (the type with the condos) here where I live, and we were one of the suppliers on the project. 

I had him sign my Palmer jersey, and he kinda laughed and mentioned something about dark humor....lol. I never asked him about that (I mean we're selling the guy stuff), but I did ask about Mikey and his time in Cincy. He said he loved the Brown family, was very grateful for the opportunity, but the losing did take a toll. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Miles Garrett won't be out to kill Burrow - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-04-2022, 08:57 AM