Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How in the HELL did the Bengals get blown out by Cleveland?
(01-04-2022, 11:33 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: When reviewing these numbers, it makes me curious about what approach the Browns are going to take with his long term future in Cleveland. If Baker wants elite money, I'd tell him to take a hike; however, if Baker is willing to sign an extension at a cost lower than Mahomes/Watson type money, the Browns might be smart to do it since they struggle historically to maintain consistency at the QB position in the last decade +.

The Bengals will eventually figure out how to stop Baker so I'd be happy with him being a Brown for a long time. Clev Sux

Browns are going to pick earlier than the Steelers in the draft, who also might end up needing a QB in the draft.
Given this year doesn't have a Burrow or Lawrence, the 1st or 2nd QB in the draft could be drafted in the teens.
The Browns might be able to kill two birds with one stone by drafting a QB this coming draft ahead of the Steelers, forcing them to have to take someone else that they didn't want. That way the Browns could potentially get their next QB while also hurting the Steelers by taking their guy (assuming it's the same person).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How in the HELL did the Bengals get blown out by Cleveland? - ochocincos - 01-04-2022, 11:42 AM