Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How in the HELL did the Bengals get blown out by Cleveland?
(01-04-2022, 11:33 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: When reviewing these numbers, it makes me curious about what approach the Browns are going to take with his long term future in Cleveland. If Baker wants elite money, I'd tell him to take a hike; however, if Baker is willing to sign an extension at a cost lower than Mahomes/Watson type money, the Browns might be smart to do it since they struggle historically to maintain consistency at the QB position in the last decade +.

The Bengals will eventually figure out how to stop Baker so I'd be happy with him being a Brown for a long time. Clev Sux

I'm hoping that the Browns hitch their cart to the Baker Mayfield horse. Doubly so if they end up paying him like a QB gets paid these days. It'll really hinder their ability to be a threat anytime soon. 

If the Browns were smart they would go for Rodgers, Wilson, or Watson if there is positive movement on his legal front. Barring getting a top-5 QB like those three, I would probably trade for Gardner Minshew. If even that wasn't an option, I guess I would sign Bridgewater or Mariota as a stop-gap but by then we're talking about option #5 and #6, but I would still do that over wasting another year on Mayfield.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How in the HELL did the Bengals get blown out by Cleveland? - TheLeonardLeap - 01-04-2022, 11:43 AM