Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender vets now have a VA clinic
(11-20-2015, 04:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry Lucie, but you are the one who is constantly trying to use elements from your personal life to back up your arguments.

You claim to be an exert on teaching because of your background in teaching.

You claim to know what Cubans think because of all the ones you have met in your life and the discussions they had with you about their racial identity.

You claim to have secret information based on the work with "your clients."

You claim to know that Chinese restaurant owners are hiding their child labor from everyone in a restaurant other then you.

You claimed that when your wife was discriminated against because of her nationality it did not upset you at all.

In fact most of your lame arguments have nothing to back them up other than your own claims from your personal life.

The fact that you clearly lied about being married pretty much proves that none of your "personal experience" can be accepted as true.

So stop crying and man up about this.  And never ever make any claims based on your personal experience if you are going to start crying anytime mentions that you lie about your personal experiences.  You can't have it both ways.  You can't make arguments based on your own personal experience and then claim that no one should be allowed to talk about his own personal life.

Coming from the guy who offered to sexually groom my daughter. At least breech didn't go there, he at least has the sense to draw the line there my.

I have noticed you have stayed clear of that type of language since, which is appreciated.

I have never cared about be questioned on the merits of the debate.

I stand by everything you mentioned above. And more than willing to go into detail. But that's not what we are talking about here. What we are talking about here is common courtesy given to any member of the board.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender vets now have a VA clinic - StLucieBengal - 11-20-2015, 06:43 PM