Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anonymous AFC Personnel Director is not impressed with Burrow
(01-04-2022, 03:15 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/news/the-first-read-week-18-how-antonio-brown-s-meltdown-has-sealed-bucs-fate-joe-bur

Normally, when you give a take this ice cold, you're only doing it for the rage clicks, but this personnel director did it while remaining unnamed so what is his reason for being such a dumbass in this quote?

Can someone tweet this article to Joe? I'm sure he'd love to hear about how he's not special by any stretch.

in reading this as non biased as possible...there are some valid points  but there is a hint of jealousy or something in it which makes me think it is a guy from one of the AFC N teams. And can we stop trying to compare Burrow to Rodgers, Brady etc....  ?
he has along way to go before we start doing that and Im sure he feels the same way.  
But, that said...things are looking UP for Bengos....I mean give Burrow , GBs, TBs or KCs O lines and lets see what that looks like for the rest of the league for next 5 to 10 yrs.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymous AFC Personnel Director is not impressed with Burrow - kalibengal - 01-04-2022, 01:12 PM