Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I thought this had to be a joke, but sadly no. We have an idiot in charge.
(01-04-2022, 01:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I can see that, but he didn't say "F Joe Biden", there was no profanity in what he said.

I don't think anyone thinks they're pulling anything over, it's hardly a secret.  I think the reaction to it is why you keep seeing it.  CNN on its own is keeping it going with their insane takes on what it "actually means."

Here's the thing, though. As you yourself admit it isn't a secret. Everyone knows what it means. We have this discussion in Scouting from time to time because, you know, kids. If we use coded language that everyone knows what it really means it isn't any different than saying the words themselves. The message is still the same, the intent is still the same. I'm not even one to care about cursing around kids because I think the idea of "naughty words" is moronic, but replacing those words with known coded language does nothing to hide what is being said.

Also, my comments about it being hijacked has less to do with using the phrase and more to do with hijacking it at all. If some Biden boot-licker had got on there and been all slobbery with him I would have had a problem with it. Leave this sort of thing alone.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought this had to be a joke, but sadly no. We have an idiot in charge. - Belsnickel - 01-04-2022, 02:24 PM