Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New report hits DOJ over lack of police shooting data
(01-03-2022, 09:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Don't expect consistency from most people, it requires too much critical thinking.  I don't think the concept of law enforcement and the idea behind the Gadsden flag are inherently antithetical, but it certainly can be executed as such.

I feel as if they are. One defiantly proclaims self rule and the other accepts being ruled. That being said, I'm not an Anarchist (I'm a Minarchist) and understand that we do need law enforcement to keep folks inbounds that might go full Mad Max. I would also state that most of the LEO's that I know fly Gadsden flags and are more than reasonable with their public interactions. 
Maybe I should view a person flying both flags as someone who is willing to have just A LITTLE boot on their neck ?
Yeah, I know..... don't do anything wrong and you'll never see a boot, but we're just spit-balling irony and perceived philosophy here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New report hits DOJ over lack of police shooting data - Rotobeast - 01-04-2022, 03:18 PM