Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ruler of the Jungle-playoff game
(01-04-2022, 12:30 PM)pally Wrote: Who should get the honor of being the Ruler of the Jungle for the playoff game?  

I went through a lot of people.  I first thought maybe Mike Brown deserved it.  He's old and should get to celebrate the success.  Then I thought of Luke Fickell.  It would be a great chance to celebrate UC's great season.  

I also thought about ex players like Issac Curtis, Reggie Williams, Bob Trumpy, or David Fulcher.

Then, in almost an evil way thought, why not give it to Marvin Lewis but decided that would kind of be mean.

Boomer or Collinsworth would be great choices but they have to work that weekend.

Then I arrived at who I think is the perfect choice. The team is 4-0 when an OL was Ruler of the Jungle (5-0 when you add Bengal Jim and his RT high school experience). Who has been associated with the Bengals for over 40 years and has seen it all...the good, the bad, and the very ugly?  Who else in this city bleeds as much orange as he does? Who else do we turn to when we need a dose of unabashed homerism?

The next Ruler of the Jungle should be none other than Dave Lapham

what do you think?

Maybe Rose Lavelle, the USWNT star who helped win the world cup?
She's a Cincinnati native.

Or maybe a Reds player like Griffey?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ruler of the Jungle-playoff game - pally - 01-04-2022, 12:30 PM
RE: Ruler of the Jungle-playoff game - ochocincos - 01-04-2022, 04:38 PM