Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I crazy for wanting the 4th seed?
(01-04-2022, 04:32 PM)Whatever Wrote: The 4th seed only has a 25% chance of playing the 1st seed in the second round if they advance.  They only way they do is if both 2 and 3 also win.

5th seed right now is NE, who would play the 4th seed.  I would avoid that matchup like the plague.

Well, if 2 is upset, then I no longer care who we play in the divisional round since KC is now out. So if you cut that down, then it becomes "the only way they don't play KC is if 3 wins" which, like I said, is a pretty good chance. At least 50%, I'd say. Unless we're expecting the #3 to be upset.

As far as the 5th seed, fair point. I guess I am threatened by all the wild card teams, so it's hard to say who we would match up best against (other than the Raiders, of course). I kind of fear the Colts more than the Patriots because we have shown that we really struggle with an offense that is built through their rushing attack (see: Chubb and the Browns). If forced to pick between the two, it'd be a tough call, in my opinion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Am I crazy for wanting the 4th seed? - CJD - 01-04-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Am I crazy for wanting the 4th seed? - CJD - 01-04-2022, 04:38 PM