Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anonymous AFC Personnel Director is not impressed with Burrow
(01-04-2022, 03:15 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: https://www.nfl.com/news/the-first-read-week-18-how-antonio-brown-s-meltdown-has-sealed-bucs-fate-joe-bur

Normally, when you give a take this ice cold, you're only doing it for the rage clicks, but this personnel director did it while remaining unnamed so what is his reason for being such a dumbass in this quote?

Can someone tweet this article to Joe? I'm sure he'd love to hear about how he's not special by any stretch.

Basically, all this director is saying is they don't have the confidence of long-term success yet with Burrow because he hasn't shown it over multiple seasons like Mahomes, Brady, or Rodgers.
And they basically equate Burrow to Josh Allen because they are the same age. And essentially Burrow got his experience in college while Allen got his in the NFL, so they're about on the same level.
Herbert is seen in a better light to this director because Herbert is younger.

So in my mind, I don't see a problem with this.
Prove consistent success over the next few years and it will help stifle any critics who haven't seen enough of Burrow at the NFL level to believe yet.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymous AFC Personnel Director is not impressed with Burrow - ochocincos - 01-04-2022, 05:47 PM