Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anonymous AFC Personnel Director is not impressed with Burrow
(01-05-2022, 01:32 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Eh, it's one guys opinion. Is what it is and in the end none of the opinion pieces matter. Hell, people had positive write up's on John Ross. I  don't care if the guy breaks records or is middle of the pack on stats, I just want the team to win a Championship. This article doesn't prevent that and doesn't bug me. Best way to handle it is to disprove it by winning. 

True.  My point is, he's already proven the opinion this guy just submitted, is a dumb one.  That's all.  That dude's dumb/delusional opinion doesn't affect anything, you're absolutely right about that.

Hell for all we know the writer baited homeboy into that response with a question like "Does Burrow have the best arm in the league?".  A question along those lines I can see producing that type of response.  Cuz arm talent wise, he's average in the NFL and even major college football, you got a lot of dudes with Howitzers hangin from their shoulder.

Thing about that is, for every John Elway, there's about 10 Cardale Jones types.  12 guage can damn near stand in one end zone and throw the ball through the uprights at the other end.  He ain't even in the league.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anonymous AFC Personnel Director is not impressed with Burrow - Savagehenry54 - 01-05-2022, 02:39 AM