Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anonymous AFC Personnel Director is not impressed with Burrow
(01-05-2022, 04:28 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Marc Bulger?  Pro Bowl?  Definitely a "wtf does that have to do with anything?" grammy nominee.

The body of work speaks for itself.  Chewed up and spit out several times, he kept scrappin, the guy managed to win a title and got robbed of another by egregious referee fuckery (in favor of the Steelers ofc).  Prolly got robbed by Bellichecks spies in the SB against the Pats, when fucface meat chicken boy got his first Lombardi.

He was extremely fortunate, he was good enough at football to make a livin out of it... but he wasn't "lucky", not the way you say.

Tell me which HOF QB just ran out there with bum teammates and shit coaches and got anything done?

You could apply that "surrounded by HOF talent" to any modern era QB.  No research, no google, I have not looked.

Off the top of my head, find me one HOF QB who didnt have some damn fine football talent around em when they compiled their gold jacket resume.  Just one, modern era.  Give it a shot.

Great post and you are correct. Steelers had Bradshaw and Swan. 49ers had Montana or Young with Jerry Rice. Elway had McCaffrey, Rod Smith and Shannon Sharpe. Payton Manning with the Colts had Marvin Harrison. I believe except McCaffrey and Rod Smith all these WR are hall of fame. So did Bradshaw, Montanan, Manning and Elway get “lucky” with the talent around him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Anonymous AFC Personnel Director is not impressed with Burrow - Bronxbengal - 01-05-2022, 08:44 AM