Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Around The Horn On Big Ben!
(01-05-2022, 12:43 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I don't know why you're amazed by this.  Around the Horn is conceived as a debate program.  I've even wondered sometimes if some of the participants aren't assigned sides to take so as to create healthy debate.  

I'm not saying that this should invalidate whatever points were made, but rather that you should expect to hear most sides of a debate on that program, just by nature of what it is.  

It's supposed to be a debate venue, but they generally never bad-mouth the Steelers too bad and never bring up Ben's character or his lengthy history of raping women. In fact, they typically kiss their asses, fluff them up, and give them much more airtime than the typical team.

I guess they figure that no one will be watching for comments on Ben anymore, so no risk in losing viewers or sponsors who know that bad-mouthing the Steelers loses viewers, so it's fair game (he could sign elsewhere, but I see no one taking a signing a piece of shit, especially after how bad he looks on the field).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Around The Horn On Big Ben! - BFritz21 - 01-04-2022, 08:46 PM
RE: Around The Horn On Big Ben! - BFritz21 - 01-05-2022, 04:44 PM
RE: Around The Horn On Big Ben! - BFritz21 - 01-05-2022, 05:37 PM
RE: Around The Horn On Big Ben! - BFritz21 - 01-06-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Around The Horn On Big Ben! - BFritz21 - 01-06-2022, 05:11 PM