Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team?
(01-05-2022, 11:14 PM)jason Wrote: Hell I thought it died months ago... At any rate... Yeah we did the right thing. Now we can cut bait on Waynes throw his money at a proven lineman, and draft another and a corner early next year. Preferably with the 32nd and 64th picks.

It mostly died, but not dead enough for my tastes.

We can now push all our chips in on the line. I don't think anyone will have a problem with that this time around. Although I'm sure we'll hear murmurs about tight end or maybe a LB. 

I'd spend the top 2 picks on linemen and bring in a couple A-B tier free agents. Why not at this point? I don't see any glaring weakness other than line.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Shake n Blake - 01-05-2022, 11:22 PM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 03:47 PM