Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team?
(01-05-2022, 11:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yes. When Chase was struggling in games 8-14, Higgins was balling. Higgins and Chase is still a plus starting duo, and I'm sure we would've drafted a deep threat somewhere else.

Penei has graded solidly in year 1, and would've made our line better.

All this said, I feel safe saying we made the right choice. Seeing how Burrow didn't get hurt. We were fortunate in that regard, seeing how we gave up 51 sacks.

Since we got away with getting Chase and Burrow made it to the end, we did great. Now go fix the line and let's PLEASE let this thing die. For the love of God.

One of the problems with team Chase is that they feel his success merits the pick whereas the only thing that merits the pick in my eyes is the fact that Burrow survived the season. NOW that he's off until the playoff game . . . they gambled, but successful pick.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-06-2022, 01:11 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 03:47 PM