Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team?
(01-06-2022, 11:26 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Admittedly, I had to read this a couple times. I thought you were bringing this up within the context of the XFL. I was about to reply, "You don't think Burrow would dominate in the XFL?!?! - Hall of Shame worthy!" Then, I realized you meant if the XFL roster was in the NFL, Burrow could work some magic.  Hilarious

Burrow dragged me to the Bengals Board HoF.

But seriously, if we are on board with Burrow being an MVP QB and ZT being the coach of the year how could we say this team couldn't be a playoff team right now if Burrow and ZT play the whole season last year and win 7+ games and cost us the chance to draft Chase?

If you have an elite QB and a good HC, everything else is cream cheese.  Chase is the ultimate luxury benefit of an unlucky injury, he's not essential. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nately120 - 01-06-2022, 11:33 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 03:47 PM