Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team?
(01-06-2022, 02:25 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I would say we are still in the playoff hunt with Penei but not in the position we are right now the way Chase has played in some games , Chase has raised the level of offense but most say as the QB the offense still revolves around Burrow so Burrow getting more time would also make him more dangerous and we have good WRs without Chase.  

Riley Reiff has been better in pass protection than Penei Sewell this season.

Overall Penei Sewell without Ja'Marr Chase would have been a huge downgrade in the passing offense and I don't believe Sewell's run blocking would have made up the difference in Ja'Marr Chase's explosive plays.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Synric - 01-06-2022, 02:58 PM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 03:47 PM