Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team?
(01-06-2022, 02:58 PM)Synric Wrote: Riley Reiff has been better in pass protection than Penei Sewell this season.

Overall Penei Sewell without Ja'Marr Chase would have been a huge downgrade in the passing offense and I don't believe Sewell's run blocking would have made up the difference in Ja'Marr Chase's explosive plays.

We don;t know where he would have played, over the past 2nd half of season, he has been one of the top tackles in the league from what i have read... plus what would we have picked a WR in 2/3 round and who knows how that would have turned out. With the talent we had already and an improved line with Sewell that would have helped both running game and pass protection and our improved defense, i believe we would be going into the final week with a chance to make the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Essex Johnson - 01-06-2022, 07:35 PM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 03:47 PM