Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
One of my biggest pre-season concerns that I had almost forgotten.
(01-06-2022, 09:11 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Hopefully Chase just broke the Bengals streak of 1st round players getting injured.

Although it did pass down to our 3rd round pick though with Ossai going down year.

Just need it to go away for good, we have paid our dues in this direction enough already.

Ossai's injury was Paul Brown reaching down, telling his son "WTF don't you understand about needing O-line?"

Seriously.

Great player.
Fell to them.
Still should have gone o-line.

You sign Hendrickson.
You extend Hubbard.
Ossai is a luxury pick when you are loaded at every position. The Bengals were not even close to being in this situation.

Pass rush wasn't the problem last year. The pass rush improved the instant LeShaun Sims put Cincinnati in his rear view mirror. Cam Sample was also unneeded as was that fat slob Shelvin, who has done absolutely NOTHING in his brief appearances.

Hopefully, Ossai will wind up being a great player, but it would be nice if Cincinnati actually paid attention to their own ***** roster when trying to put one together.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of my biggest pre-season concerns that I had almost forgotten. - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-06-2022, 10:32 PM