Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oklahoma bill gives parents the right to have a book removed from a school library
(01-06-2022, 08:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: They do ask and also have planning commissions open for public discussion. Of course if it's something usafe then that's another story. I get where your going tho but it doesn't sway my opinion. I'm stating something very simple thats not a far right or left idea and that's being involved in a childs life and what they are exposed to. Nothing wrong with that.

My point is that you leave road planning to road planners, military moves to military personnel, and education to educators. If you don't want your child reading something, making it forbidden makes it wanted.

Your best bet isn't fighting the experts; it's going over the material with your child.

But that would mean getting involved in your child's life and we know nobody wants to do that when they can just flex idiotic and make teacher's jobs harder than they have to be.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oklahoma bill gives parents the right to have a book removed from a school library - BigPapaKain - 01-06-2022, 11:00 PM