Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team?
(01-06-2022, 04:04 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Agreed.

I think we still make the playoffs with Higgins, Boyd, CJ and Mixon.  Burrow takes less sacks and Mixon has more room to run.  Having said that, I think we made the right choice with Chase IF (and that's a big IF), the front office is able to buy the rest of the pieces in the off-season for the OL and keep Burrow alive.  I'm a little skeptical that Hopkins, Prince, Carman and Adeniji get much better next year.  Reiff is getting old as well.  I wouldn't count on him next year either.

I do think we will be able to have an advantage we haven't had in a long time when it comes to free agency.  Who wouldn't want to play with Burrow and have a shot at a ring?  So, I am hopeful in that regard as long as Burrow survives the playoffs and makes it to next season unhurt.

Jonathan Williams was PFF’s #10 LT. Reiff had been solid in his career. They said picking Chase or Sewell was a tossup. Couldn’t go wrong on either. People need to look at it that way. Picking Sewell or Chase was not much difference. But the reason why they took Chase was because he would contribute more wins early for a team needing momentum to change the losing culture. And… they needed it from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:33 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 12:11 AM
RE: If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Nepanyrush - 01-06-2022, 03:47 PM
If Penei was drafted at 5, is this a playoff team? - Soonerpeace - 01-07-2022, 12:17 AM