Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
One of my biggest pre-season concerns that I had almost forgotten.
(01-07-2022, 02:22 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We have the 27th ranked pass defense in the league. Accrediting them as the sole reason our pass rush is significantly improved is beyond silly. It’s improved because they went out and got guys like Hendrickson, Ogunjobi, Hill, etc. And that’s where their minds where at when they drafted Ossai as well.

But sure, his injury is totally “Paul Brown punishing us” Rolleyes

Does that include RBs and TEs? Y'know. The guys that CBs don't cover? Mike White and Jimmy G didn't hit too many WRs when they tore up the Bengals but they sure torched the LBs and Safeties.

And you know why they're 27th ranked. Because, at 10-6, they are ahead more often than not thus forcing teams to throw more and 3 OT games also adds to your totals.

But since Burrow has survived the season with only 51 recorded sacks and the handful of sacks erased by defensive penalties, I guess that's success. Let's hope he's not the next Andrew Luck, who was sacked out of the league after only 174 sacks and also only 18 in his final season. They also fixed the O-line . . . but it was too late. This should be the end of Luck's 10th season, but instead, he only play 6 seasons in 7 years. His most times ever sacked in a season was 41. Burrow, in less than 2 seasons, has been sacked 83 times. That's almost half of Luck's total number in 60 less games(26-86).
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of my biggest pre-season concerns that I had almost forgotten. - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-07-2022, 03:00 AM