Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, I'm Looking Past The Next Game
(01-07-2022, 01:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I've already said it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if they forfeited it and did not travel to Cleveland. They will be in a hotel full of people, and even if they stay to themselves, there are hostesses, waiters, room attendants, bus drivers, etc etc etc that will have coughing and hacking all over the place. Too much risk for a game that is not needed, IMO.

I've thought of this and do wish we could forfeit the game. Even if it had to count as a loss to both of us I'm sure the Browns wouldn't care about that as it would help they're draft stock. 

Covid does seem to be spreading like crazy at the moment thankfully this version seems to be weaker and we have a better handle on it now. But that doesn't really help a player if he tests positive he still has to produce the necessary negative tests. Plus like you said who knows how many people an NFL player comes into contact with on any given week. This is undoubtedly the biggest concern for every NFL team heading into the postseason.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I'm Looking Past The Next Game - NUGDUKWE - 01-07-2022, 03:11 PM