Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
One of my biggest pre-season concerns that I had almost forgotten.
(01-07-2022, 03:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Signing the tenth highets paid RT in the league is not "failing" at free agency.
I shouldn't take the bait because all you desperately want is attention but WTH. When there are 5 question marks in the position group and your QB is healing from taking a hit, yes it's a failure. Ask Cosmo. It's funny how he says they failed the o-line in FA. If only there was a way or an event for teams to gather up players after FA.
(01-07-2022, 03:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So LBs in the 3rd and 4th round is "killing" but O-linemen in the 2nd and 4th rounds is "failure"?

Seriously?
As per your pathetic usual, cut out key info and then take it completely out of context. I already stated that there are only 2 starters at LB and they already had a vet and a 2nd year player for those spots . . . they drafted three and filled out their LB room. Wilson and ADG got quite a few snaps as backups.

The o-line was an obvious weakness with 5 starting spots, not 2 and their three pickups are all questionable with minimal contribution.

There. I responded to you. You should be all giddy now.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of my biggest pre-season concerns that I had almost forgotten. - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-07-2022, 03:53 PM