Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stat of the day, stat of the day...
(11-21-2015, 12:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Most of the things people would be concerned about this week, i'm actually glad are there. Playing on the road, against a good team, on Sunday night where they've never won.

I don't think they overlooked the Texans, but i don't think they were as focused as they could have been. At least on offense. With the toughness of the task they have this week, i don't think there's any doubt they will give their best effort. With the talent they have, i'm expecting a win this week.

I don't think this game will define who they are...necessarily...but i wouldn't disagree that it will show if they're "the same bengals" or if they've taken a step to being a truly good team that can do some damage in the playoffs, regardless of who they play.

I also think the odd schedule they have had also has played an issue to the loss.

Bye week to 4 days off to 11 days offs.

Hard to get on a schedule. They say it takes 3 weeks to get on or off a schedule. That would be the Texans week. Hopefully this 6 day week plus the loss will get us refocused.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: stat of the day, stat of the day... - StLucieBengal - 11-21-2015, 06:01 PM