Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Moment With My Old Man........
I debated on posting this. But here goes. I have been estranged from my birth father for many years. I'm not going into long detail, but I found out something sickening about the man. There were "rumors" after he and my mother divorced that he had been acting very...inappropriate with a 10 year old little girl.

Many years later, that little girl ended up as a waitress at the Frische's in our town. He had actually introduced her to me and my wife when she was a little girl. So I approached her, she remembered me, I gave her my phone number, and she called me a day later. She verified that my piece of shit father sexually molested her, often.

I asked her about going to the police, but she begged me not to repeat any of it. So, I called the old man a day later to see if he was home. I drove down to his house, knocked on the door. Told him that I knew (his wife was there too) what he had done years before, and knocked him across the kitchen.

We've not seen or spoken to each other since. That was 10+ years ago. My mother has remarried and I have had a wonderful stepfather for a long time now. That other piece of crap is lucky he's walking.

Sorry guys. But I just want all you guys and gals to be appreciative if you have a great father. Now I'm depressed. Out to the garage!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Moment With My Old Man........ - Tiger Teeth - 01-08-2022, 12:52 AM