Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deep Moment With My Old Man........
(01-08-2022, 12:52 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I debated on posting this.  But here goes.  I have been estranged from my birth father for many years.  I'm not going into long detail, but I found out something sickening about the man.  There were "rumors" after he and my mother divorced that he had been acting very...inappropriate with a 10 year old little girl.

Many years later, that little girl ended up as a waitress at the Frische's in our town.  He had actually introduced her to me and my wife when she was a little girl.  So I approached her, she remembered me, I gave her my phone number, and she called me a day later.  She verified that my piece of shit father sexually molested her, often.

I asked her about going to the police, but she begged me not to repeat any of it.  So, I called the old man a day later to see if he was home.  I drove down to his house, knocked on the door.  Told him that I knew (his wife was there too) what he had done years before, and knocked him across the kitchen.

We've not seen or spoken to each other since.  That was 10+ years ago.  My mother has remarried and I have had a wonderful stepfather for a long time now.  That other piece of crap is lucky he's walking.

Sorry guys.  But I just want all you guys and gals to be appreciative if you have a great father.  Now I'm depressed.  Out to the garage!

You're a good dude. I'm not going to tell you to not be depressed, because life isn't always peachy and doesn't work that way. That said, I hope any shitty memories and feelings about your father never consume you. You don't have to apologize either as I think it's good to write out one's feelings and this community at Bengals Board seems to be filled with many people who sincerely don't mind listening to peeps who need to get some emotions out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Moment With My Old Man........ - TecmoBengals - 01-08-2022, 01:22 AM