Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back ups and practice squad vs Cleveland
Let's hope that's the last time we ever see Brandon Allen take a snap for the Bengals. That's not even XFL level. Blessing in disguise. I'm sure this front office saw that and said "We need a backup that can potentially win a game against a playoff level team"

This game highlighted that this team has very little depth. I would rag on the defense for their poor tackling but the Bengals suck AGAIN at tackling with their starters so it was just more of the same in that regard. I could just see Offensive Coordinators saying during film sessions. "You normally don't have to worry about the first Bengals defender trying to tackle you. He'll likely miss so focus more on the next 'potential' tackler because either he or the next guy will probably be the one to take you down"

Markus Bailey and Mike Daniels showed up today. Wyatt Ray had a play but he doesn't bring much. Tre Flowers had serious footwork issues and got torched. You could say Shelvin has LOTS of upside because he can't get much lower. Either coach him up or move on, he looks like a waste of a roster spot.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Back ups and practice squad vs Cleveland - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-09-2022, 11:21 PM