Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions
(01-10-2022, 10:26 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Only pessimists would predict a loss in this game. We have the better offense, the better defense, the better QB, the home field advantage, the Raiders are coming off an extremely hard fought, emotionally and physically draining game against a division rival on Sunday night and need to play Saturday afternoon, they are traveling across 3 time zones to do it, the Bengals rested their starters and the Bengals have already beaten this team this season (and that was before Burrow turned on the after burners).

The only things we have to contend with is the scary pass rush (Crosby vs our RT is going to be a rough day) and the fact that the Raiders are potentially coming in on a high from two odds defying wins to make the playoffs when it looked like their season was dead in the water following the losses to Washington and KC and the barely win against the Browns' practice squad.

The voice in the back of my head is still convinced we'll lose, but I need to fight through that and realize that this team is really good and we should win on Saturday.

Exactly, speak the dub into existence bro. I'll be bringing all positive vibes to the game Saturday. We are going to win this shit and its not even going to be close. You don't put Burrow on the big stage and see him lose. We're hot, it's gonna take something real special to stop this team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions - Bengalpool - 01-10-2022, 10:33 AM
RE: Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions - Nepanyrush - 01-12-2022, 11:47 PM