Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I crazy for wanting the 4th seed?
(01-10-2022, 11:35 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I will say; we played a very vanilla defense (and offense too, possibly) against the Browns, with no starters playing a single snap (Hilton was the only one close to a starter) and we still held them to 326 yards, 21 points (WITH THEIR STARTERS!) and while Keenum isn't Hayseed, he didn't have too-stellar a game.

We could've beaten them, even with Allen's struggles in the first half. That has me quite content with our D gameplan, especially with everyone rested from this week.

I won't make any predictions or anything of that nature, but with Joe leading us, you can't help but feel positive about the seeding and placement.

Bring 'em on!

Solid points, the Bengals were in the game yesterday playing our second string and lower depth chart guys against the Browns who had many starters playing. I was also content with yesterday's plan and reminded myself everything was an outlier, it wasn't reflective of any previous games or the upcoming playoff game since the Bengals were playing with completely different personnel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Am I crazy for wanting the 4th seed? - CJD - 01-04-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Am I crazy for wanting the 4th seed? - TecmoBengals - 01-10-2022, 01:19 PM