Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions
(01-10-2022, 09:36 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Great season by the Bengals. Bright future if they invest in o line

I will be happily stunned if we don’t get knocked out because of our poor o line. Maybe not this week.

I grudgingly give management lots of credit for lots of good things this year ( such as drafting Chase which I wrongly opposed) but I’ll never understand why more resources were not committed to o line.

They signed Reiff. Drafted Carman in second. Jonathan Williams #10 best LT per PFF. I don’t disagree the OL this year needs to be the draft focus. But fixing the defense was important too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions - Soonerpeace - 01-11-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: Raiders at Bengals Play-Off Game Predictions - Nepanyrush - 01-12-2022, 11:47 PM