Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
I’ve always kind of felt bad for Raiders fans, which, being a Bengals fan, is saying something. It’s a lovable loser team just like the Bengals, and if we weren’t playing them, I’d be rooting for them.

They were good in the 70s-early 80s, but have been one of the only teams shittier than the Bengals since then. They’ve been shut out in the playoffs since they lost the super bowl to Tampa, and somehow, this is only the second time they’ve played a playoff game since then! They’ve finished with a losing record 14 of the last 20 seasons, going 5-11 or worse in 11 of them! They’re 121-200 over the last 20 years, only better than the Jags, Browns, and Lions.

Not only have they sucked ass, but their ownership just moved them from a city that always supported them (since the last time they moved, but also when they moved 3 times ago) for Vegas, a gimmick of a city. They have been loyal, and cosplayed as dirty goblins every Sunday for as long as I can remember (hopefully that tradition got carried to Vegas).

The first Bengals game that I ever went to was against the Raiders in 03. We lost, but they have been a dumpster fire ever since. You have to root for teams like this, just not this week.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders - Johnny Cupcakes - 01-11-2022, 01:05 AM