Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Rooting" for Pittsburgh Next Week ???
(01-11-2022, 01:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Dan Marino's last game ever as a QB was a playoff loss to the Jaguars 62-7. I want that kind of humiliation for Ben. Lose to the Chiefs and lose badly. Like the score is 42-3 at halftime, the Chiefs pull their starters and STILL win the game 70-10. I don't care if the Chiefs will be harder to beat, but it'll make our Super Bowl victory that much sweeter knowing we played and beat the best teams in the league in getting there.

I like your thinking about watching the Steelers get absolutely destroyed and to your point about it being harder to beat the Chiefs, I think it's also fair to point out that winning in the playoffs and taking home a Super Bowl championship is supposed to be hard. It's going to be hard no matter who the Bengals play against so by that thinking, yes let's watch the Chiefs demolish the Steelers. The Bengals will then do what all Super Bowl champions must, win challenging playoff games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Rooting" for Pittsburgh Next Week ??? - TecmoBengals - 01-11-2022, 01:12 PM