Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
(01-11-2022, 04:53 PM)NTS_Raider Wrote: Cool, so some names to look out for: Awuzie, Hendrickson, Bell, and Reader. I forgot about Hendrickson, but he's been a STEAL for you guys at his current price tag. I wanted my Raiders to take Bell when he was coming out bad, so it'll be cool to see him play again. 

It's the defensive line rotation as a whole.

The Bengals have solid depth especially at defensive tackle. Larry Ogunjobi and BJ Hill have both had solid season as run defenders and interior pass rushers. Josh Tupou the 2nd string rotational NT/1T was injured vs the Browns in week 18 but they will bring up 32 year old former Packer Mike Daniels who is fresh and had a monster game vs a great Browns interior offensive line.

The depth on the edge is a little more questionable behind Trey Hendrickson and Sam Hubbard. Khalid Kareem has had some really nice plays he just needs to stay healthy and Cam Sample has shown some flashes but is a 4th round rookie.

All in all the Bengals defense is going into the playoffs healthy which is huge.

PS: Is there any word yet on Denzel Perryman?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders - Synric - 01-11-2022, 05:07 PM