Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
(01-11-2022, 05:30 PM)NTS_Raider Wrote: Great post, loads of good info here. I felt like the Raiders had a similar thing going before Ruggs threw his life away. Still disgusted with that situation, but there's nowhere to go but forward. The Raiders need all 3 of our weapons; Waller, Renfrow, and Jacobs, to play to their potential in order for us to have a shot. Waller has been sidelined for close to a month, and didn't look good last week. It's a big concern. Jacobs is getting going at the right time, and is easily the most important of the three. When Gruden was here, the offense ran through Jacobs. We got away from him a bit before all the adversity happened, his YPC dropped, he struggled to find running lanes, and we had better options. Now without better options, we have to force feed him, and it seems to be working. Even with his bruised ribs. 

Moerlein is definitely a spot I intend to hit up, it's a stones throw from where I'm staying. The boathouse on the Ohio looks sick! I'm going to try to make it there. Thanks dude!

Definitely try to get into the Boathouse and get the ribs and Saratoga chips. Oh, and you have to try Skyline Cheese Coney's before you leave.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders - Sled21 - 01-11-2022, 05:34 PM