Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders
(01-11-2022, 04:36 PM)NTS_Raider Wrote: Hey fellas, Raider fan from the the other board heading into Cincy for the game. I have zero expectations for the outcome, but will relish every moment of being there. It's not often the Raiders are in the playoffs, after all.

I've got two questions, one football related and the other not.

I'm somewhat ignorant to your defense. The standard media coverage is all Burrow, Chase, and Mixon. How do you feel about your defense? Who is your best player, your worst?

Non football related: Any go-to recommendations for the downtown area? Food, drinks, etc? I don't have a lot of time to sight see and want to make sure it counts.

I'd be happy to return the favor and answer any questions about my team, board, or the wacky posters you're seeing over there. Good luck to you guys, I hope both our squads give us a competitive, entertaining, and injury free game.

Keep your eyes open heading from the airport...it's in Northern Kentucky...into Cincinnati.  You will travel on I-75 northbound thru what's called the cut in the hill, where you will curve downhill, to an eventual nice view, where Cincinnati appears.  Paul Brown Stadium is right there on the right as you cross over the Ohio River.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Threads from the Enemy, wild card playoffs: Raiders - Goalpost - 01-11-2022, 05:42 PM