Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season
This is an interesting thread to follow. Contextualizing how a person evaluates a player's talent is important and this thread shows there are many ways to look at on field success. We have traditional back-of-the-football card stats, advanced metrics, PFF ratings, the 'ole eye test, and I assume other tools for fans to use.

I don't want to go overboard with a diatribe suggesting we, as forum posters, have a sense of responsibility to better clarify our arguments when using any of the frameworks I mentioned for discussing a player; however, it does seem important to contextualize one's view to ensure everyone is having the same discussion.

Chase is sweet bro, yard and TD records or Chase is sorta sweet bro, PFF rating lower than Tee is like having two separate discussions where arguments conflict and become clouded.

PFF sure does give a vibe from time to time as being made up nonsense, I contend.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season - Nepanyrush - 01-11-2022, 04:41 PM
RE: Top 10 highest graded Bengals for the season - TecmoBengals - 01-12-2022, 10:38 AM